
We wanted to share this photo that was sent to us by Jay. It had snowed and he went flying before anything had been plowed. There is another picture taken from a plane showing the whole estate. It was rather hard to look at these pictures becuase it brings back wonderful memories of the past and dreams that haven't occurred yet. I have moments when I feel homesick, moments when I feel that there are great things ahead for us here in Europe, and moments when I miss everyone in our family. Sometimes they hurt. I cherish the time spent last month with my brothers, sister-in-laws, cousins, childhood friends, and most importantly my children, daughter-in-laws and grandchildren. The times playing Wii with Harrison and Elly, (they always beat me in every game and laughed when I tried Indiana Jones), running and falling in the parking lot (hope you feel better Elly), watching two little girls dress up in princess outfits again and again and most importantly, all the hugs and kisses that I received from all my loved ones. Thank you so much for providing me with new memories, new dreams. One day I do hope to be back in our home that was built for our family and future. A time that we could all be together in that house to swim, laugh, play games, eat and just enjoy one another. Those are dreams that are worth working toward. May they come with security and soon.
KP
3 comments:
Great picture! And just so we get this clear now whenever it is we are all back in this house! .....I totally get my own room, forget the grandkids and married ones ;)
Adi, Adi, Adi. Hasn't anyone told you? You really should talk to my brother who ALWAYS gets bumped to the couch when we vacation.
I just received your email about Stillman Pond. I have a very special place in my heart for Stillman and his family! Thank you for commenting on my blog! How blessed to be related to such a wonderful man!
Post a Comment