We are being honored with all sorts of visitors today. Belinda arrived on Sunday and Karen Jane and Andrew arrived this morning. I was trying to be nice and let them take a 3 hour nap but then dragged them out for a 3 hour walk. We have now returned, eaten and "chilling."
I think that we can officially say that we ARE in. I now have Netherland TV and a home phone. I will be emailing my phone number to those who want it, but Skype is still best. We finished furnishing the attic this last week so that Karen and Andrew would have a comfortable place to stay. What does that mean for all our family members? We now have plenty of space for visitors. We still only have one full bathroom but two toilets. What more do you need?
We are looking forward to all our plans for holiday while our visitors are here. It looks like Paris, Cologne, Amsterdam, Brussels and other places all over Holland. Now that I'm a little smarter with this blog (not much) I hope to add lots of pictures. Belle is here to help.
I sure enjoyed all the posts and calls. I love you, family. I miss you and am so thankful for wonderful memories, experiences and dreams of you all.
The pics are from May. Hope you enjoy them. We sure did.
mom
4 comments:
WOW, its beautiful there, I wish I could bring a little of that here. Have fun with your house guests!!
Happy to have you posting again! Love the pictures. You'll have to keep us jealous with more...
Those pictures really are beautiful. Almost like a post card. I'm just glad you are posting again. What is on Netherland TV? Any funny kid characters- like we have Barney and such...?
YAY for posts and pictures. Yet the only thing I can think of after reading this post is that karen, belinda, andrew, and mom and dad are all sharing a shower...suckers! ;)
Post a Comment